I got married last year and now my wife is dead.
She wanted me to buy her some mushrooms but I picked her some that I found in the woods instead.
I thought that the mushrooms I found were edible but I was wrong.
She ate them after I cooked them and she didn't live very long.
When she started getting sick, I drove her to the emergency room.
I drove as fast as I could but sadly she was doomed.
After we arrived, I was shocked by what the doctor said.
He told me that he pronounced her dead.
It takes a professional to tell which mushrooms are edible.
But I'm no pro and when my wife died, I was responsible.
When we said our vows, we thought we'd always be together.
Now I'm living in misery because the love of my life is gone forever.
If you're not a professional, please only eat mushrooms that are sold in stores.
Don't make the same mistake I did or you or someone who you love may not live anymore.